Freedom fuels our innovation
Here at Logevo we are a team of enthusiastic doers. We give every member of our team the freedom to grow and create, without the fear of making mistakes. We come from many different backgrounds and we have many different skills, but we all share a love of getting stuff done and making things better. We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges.
Work and life in harmony
We believe that we are each at our best when work and life are balanced and in harmony. We aim to provide a workplace and atmosphere where we are each empowered to steer our own way of working, developing and growing. It’s about flexibility and simplicity! Getting the job done and having fun doing it.
Our home and our heart is in Älmhult, Sweden. In addition, we have offices in Lund and Laholm, Sweden. As we expand, we will have projects and teams working around the world!
Our history gives us a strong foundation for the future
Our story began in [year] when Texo Applications AB was founded in Älmhult, Sweden. We started with a focus on developing custom-made logistics solutions. In 2001 we began working with robotics and automation to create “test machines” used in IKEA stores around the world to demonstrate the quality and durability of IKEA products. Our passion for automation inspired us to begin developing automated storage and picking solutions. IKEA spotted the huge potential and the Inter IKEA Group bought Texo Applications AB in 2016. To start the next stage in this journey we took the name Logevo, with inspiration from the words logistics evolution.
A few of the things we value
- We value our roots: We began in Småland, a region in southern Sweden known for its humble people.
- We value being small: We love being agile and able to innovate from one day to the next.
- We value getting stuff done: We are doers. We believe in trying and learning.
- We value mistakes: In fact we invite them! To us, mistakes are a good indicator of trying to innovate.
- We value our lives outside of work: We believe each of us should have a good life balance.
- We value our differences: We find strength in our diversity of opinions, backgrounds and of ideas.